WELCOME home to a very UNIQUE custom Victorian home that boast over 2700 square feet and SO much on the property! Original home was built in 1920 and has been re-done throughout the time but still keeps the unique charm. This home overlooks 7 acres and comes with: 864 square feet Carriage House, a 2 level 3,900 square feet Barn dominium with 3 apartments, a large office, workshop, 3 sheds, a detached 415 square feet garage, and a large doghouse. There are also TWO lots being sold separately (1806 and 1807 Simms - see land listing for those).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian, Other, 2 Story, Carriage House
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,778 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Above Ground, Onsite Telephone, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Single Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Wood, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame, Insulated, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Brick.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Balcony, Wrap-around Porch, Patio
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle, Shake
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Full, Barbed Wire, Chain Link, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Fire Escape, Kennel, Street Lights, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped, Not In Development, Side Yard. Irregular, Partly Wooded, Private, Additional Lot(S), Cleared, Subdivision Possible, Backs To Trees, Corner, Landscaping, Open, Pond, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price