Touches by Tradition ! This is the real thing. A updated colonial with new siding and windows in 2023 . AMAZING 4 car garage w/electric that will hold 2 cars on each side . Huge shed situated on LOVELY .45 acre lot. Can enter home from driveway to either kitchen or Family room addition ( which overlooks lovely yard) Pine floors on 1st level had been refinished and are beautiful. Convenience of 1st level office ( was once a BR) with updated full bath. Family style kitchen with soft close cabinets + built-in breakfast bar ideal for kids to do homework or extra prep space. Convenience of washer/dryer in kitchen area. Numerous cabinet space with accents of some glass fronts. 1st level addition is perfect for family gatherings that features gas FP and recessed lighting. Stain glass window greets you as you enter the 2nd level with 3 spacious BR's Plus updated full bath with accents of bead board in 2016. 3rd bedroom has built -in bookshelves. Attic access from BR3. Many unique features w/glass door knobs, solid wood doors and wide hallways. This home truly has been loved and is ready for The holidays
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,112 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price